February 1, 2007

I Am The Messenger By Markus Zusak

RRR

I like the way this book started out. Little bit of action. Little bit of mystery. Little bit of humor. I believe he stayed consistent throughout the book. I didn't loose my place much or get confused and have to re-read any portion of the book. It was easy to comprehend. A little bit of thinking involved but I didn't get a headache from it either. I liked the characters in the book. They had enough personality. The reason I give it a RRR The ending wasn't fair. She gave in way too easily and I think the ending was a cop out. It was the easy way out.


(R-I can't believe I read this one all the way through RR-I'm really bored, maybe I could stomach to read this one again RRR-It didn't change my life but it was worth having to get out of my car to purchase RRRR-I wonder if it would be appropriate to name my first born after the main character RRRRR-Damn, I'm going to super glue this book to my hands so I never have to put it down)

No comments: