April 5, 2007

Read the previous post first if you haven't already:

"I know, you're right. And I'm just bad at making changes. (Unless of
course they're self destructive. Then I have no problem. Go figure, huh?)
Yeah, you're right.
I don't know how to connect any more, I think that's the problem. I
supposed it will take some time? I'll consider it.
I'm seeing her again tomorrow. I'll ask her to go to one with me.
I don't deserve to have you as a friend Michael, thank you for taking time to
talk to me.
Shae"

"Shae!
Postive changes can be tough; the negative ones are much easier--following old habits is much simplier...
Of course, you know how to connect with God--you have done it many times. We just fall out of habit in talking with God, reading about God, or spending time with him; in many cases because we start to focus on other habits. You know this...
Don't deserve me as a friend...please! Who is to say I deserve you as a friend? This is what friends do, right? Right.
Take care you,
Michael"

No comments: